We believe that exciting, engaging lessons, adapted individually to each child’s needs are the best way to ensure every child succeeds.
Reading, Writing and Maths are taught daily in our school, ensuring that all children develop the key skills they will need. These skills are then used in other subjects, giving children opportunities to refine, practise and apply their knowledge. Read, Write Inc. is a comprehensive literacy programme used in school. All teachers tailor their lessons carefully to ensure that every child can access the curriculum – whatever their ability – in order to succeed.
Our curriculum will enable each child to not only enjoy their education but also to make progress and achieve.
At King’s Park Academy, every child is important and deserves success. We will support and help every child to become the best they can possibly be. We want each child to:
- Have high expectations of what they can and will achieve
- Achieve the very best they can
- Make progress in their learning
- Have a positive attitude towards their learning
- Have a healthy lifestyle
- Feel safe and secure
- Be proud of their school and their uniform
- Be polite, kind and helpful members of the community
But most of all to…..
- Enjoy school!
At King’s Park Academy, we endeavour to achieve all of this, for all our children.