Breakfast is served daily from 8.00am to 8.30am at a cost of £3.25. You must book in advance using Parent Pay by 2pm the previous day.
What are the benefits of a Breakfast Club?
By offering a balanced meal, a safe and stimulating environment and social and emotional support to young people breakfast clubs have repeatedly reported the following benefits:
- improved behaviour, attendance and punctuality
- increased concentration, therefore potentially achievement
- reduced bullying through increased cross-age/peer-group communication
- improved social skills and confidence to interact with children and adults alike
- increased understanding of the importance of a healthy eating regime and energy balance
- renewed interest in curriculum subjects